• FSC certified, sustainably sourced solid timber mouldings
• Shatterproof acrylic face (stronger, clearer and lighter than glass!)
• Matte black, white, deep cognac ash or light oak style finishes
• Hand crafted by framing professionals
• Printed and framed locally here in Australia on heavyweight matte 230gsm fine art photo paper using all pigment archival inks.
• All our artworks are made-to-order just for you.
Small to large format framed artworks (A5 up to 70 x 100cm)
20mm wide face profile, and are 30mm in depth.
Extra large (100 x 130cm) framed artworks
30mm wide face profile, and are 40mm in depth.
Size & weight chart located below.
Olive et Oriel framed artworks feature professional framing acrylic (not glass / perspex), despite being more expensive than glass, we’ve chosen to frame with acrylic as it offers crystal clear protection of your art and ensures a shatterproof transit to your home. Acrylic is a reflective surface, however not as reflective as perspex or glass.
Back of your Olive et Oriel frame
The back of your frame showcases the white foam core board your artwork sits against.Foam core board or commonly known as mountboard is the preferred backing for professional framers.This foam core board keeps your artwork protected from mould and warping, it also assists in keeping the frame lightweight.
Hanging your Olive et Oriel frame
Your new framed artwork will arrive to your home ready to hang. Affixed with a special hanging system to support the weight of your frame to ensure a long life on your walls.